- Classic motorcycle race parts
Honda twin 350 K4
CAT components and services are used by top tuners and home
builders in many countrys with numerous top results and championships
- Honda 350 Twin Classic Racing Motorcycle
Club winning machine
- Nikasil coated cylinders
- Nikasil coated cylinders conversions to all twin
and single cylinder engines, close tolerance diamond hone cross hatch finish.
Improves motor efficiency, weight saving, better heat dispersion, eliminates
risk of expansion seizure, improves BHP. Service includes full renovation
of cylinder, decking etc.
Nikasil coated cylinder
- CAT Honda Race
- Valves are one piece forged stainless steel, wasted to assist with
port flow. Lightweight and incredibly strong, stem finish is state of the
art pulse plasma. This finish works well in Standard guides and Bronze
guides. Valve tip finish is Stellite. CAT valves will NOT burr or peen
over in use. A further advantage of using CAT Race valves is that they
have two collet grooves. This allows flexibility with regards to fitted
spring lengths and spring base thicknesses.
Valve weight inlet 42gms
Valve weight ex 40 gms
All types of Crank Shaft rebuilds
Dynamic Balancing Service
- Crank lightening, polishing, rebuild
service with dynamic balancing matched and polished con rods, small end bushes, rocker arms matched
and polished. Camshafts both Megacycle and Joy. Standard or lightened and
polished to customer requirements, spring sets including titanium caps,
collets and spacers etc. Standard finish or with polished caps. High tensile
cylinder head studs sets.
- Camshaft conversions
- Camshaft carrier conversion to heavy-duty
needle rollers, includes hard sleeving of camshaft, fitting of needle rollers
into modified carriers. Camchain steel tensioner roller complete with needle
roller for fitment to standard arm. Camchains best quality DiD. Close ratio
gear clusters utilising some standard gears. Sprocket and chain sets alloy
rear, full range of sizes, steel front, the best Regina 520 GP chains.
- Clutch basket improvements
- Standard clutch basket improvements, lightening,
- For further information and all
please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or E-mail.
Back to Home Page
- C.A.T. Technical Services Ltd
- 483 Green Lanes. London. N13 4BS
- Tel: 01344 780602
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Number: 9151436 © C.A.T. Technical Services Ltd